The Daily Authenticity Checklist
Discover these 10 questions to unlock true authenticity every day!
Even though life can be a fantastic ride, sometimes it can also knock the wind out of your sails. When tough times trigger your insecurities, you can discover an inner strength that will get you through practically anything.
1. Reflect on the tough times you've had before. Ask yourself how you got through it. What did you do? What did you think? What did you tell yourself? Your resilience will become evident as you do this exercise and give you real hope for the future by finding your inner strength to deal with other obstacles
2. Learn to talk to yourself in positive, encouraging ways. This will help you build up your inner strength.
3. Allow yourself time to think through whatever the situation is. It's okay to feel confused.
4. Consider who you regard as role models or mentors. You selected those people because you respect and admire them. They're strong enough people that you want to emulate them.
5. Reflect on what you've done or been through that you're most proud of. Was it making it through college although you had to work while you attended classes? Maybe it was moving out on your own for the first time and figuring out you could take care of yourself.
6. Sometimes, you've just got to "fake it till you make it." You can probably recall a time when you felt afraid or weren't sure you could succeed, but you stood up and met the challenge head on.
Discovering your inner strength is possible, even in the toughest of times. Following the steps above will help you discover your courage and resourcefulness. And with this self-understanding, you can handle anything!
Rick Lewis is a disabled Vet with over 20 years of experience as a Sales Trainer, Coach and Mentor. He uses his life experiences and gifts to help others achieve success and wellness in their lives. Life doesn't always turn out the way we envisioned it. Heartbreak, health crisis, family turmoil, and financial troubles occur, leaving its mark on all aspects of our life. Rick is here to help you out of your rut. He will work with you to gain clarity on what it is that you want most in life and make proactive decisions that will bring about the change you’ve been hoping for. His specialties are: Self Love, Inspiration, Motivation, Self Confidence, Grief, Relationships.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.