Loving Yourself Workbook
Discover these strategies to love yourself more every day!
From time to time, we all can benefit from a style makeover. As time passes, the same hair-do, wearing the same clothing, and dressing in the same style can become boring.
Following a fashion trend occasionally refreshes your appearance and keeps you looking attractive in an updated style. Regardless of what change you make, a new style can boost your confidence. When you look good, you feel good and more ready to take on the world!
1. Get a new hairstyle or cut. Nothing rejuvenates your style and boosts your confidence like a totally different look with your hair.
2. Wearing clothing in the season's most popular colors and prints. When you bring your look up to the present, it's refreshing and serves to give your self-confidence a real lift.
3. Accessorize to establish your style. Accessories tend to be less pricey than clothing, yet make a powerful statement in terms of your appearance. Be bold in your accessories and you'll feel bolder as well.
4. Take care of your complexion. Regardless of whether you're a man or a woman, you stand to benefit greatly by taking care of your face and skin.
5. Polished shoes and ironed clothing are the best style accessories of all. Something as simple as polishing your shoes will bring a spring to your step. Taking a few extra minutes to iron your clothing brings crispness to your style that adds to your feelings of confidence.
Making some simple style changes in your appearance will rejuvenate your overall look. When your style is updated, you feel revived. Bring your look alive this season by trying some of these easy style updates. You'll look better and your confidence will bloom.
Rick Lewis is a disabled Vet with over 20 years of experience as a Sales Trainer, Coach and Mentor. He uses his life experiences and gifts to help others achieve success and wellness in their lives. Life doesn't always turn out the way we envisioned it. Heartbreak, health crisis, family turmoil, and financial troubles occur, leaving its mark on all aspects of our life. Rick is here to help you out of your rut. He will work with you to gain clarity on what it is that you want most in life and make proactive decisions that will bring about the change you’ve been hoping for. His specialties are: Self Love, Inspiration, Motivation, Self Confidence, Grief, Relationships.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.